Located in the central Sierra foothills of California, Sierra HOPE serves residents of Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne Counties.
Our mission is to instill hope, foster knowledge, encourage sensitivity and provide support in our communities for HIV/AIDS, other chronic diseases and related social issues.
HIV / AIDS Services include:
- Case management and advocacy for those living with HIV and their families
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Emergency Financial Assistance for HIV related medical care
- Community Food Pantry every Wednesday from 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Supportive Housing Program for people who are disabled and homeless
- Free/Low Cost screening for Hepatitis C
Support Sierra HOPE with a single donation
Sierra HOPE Newsletter - Summer 2013
Sierra HOPE Newsletter - Winter 2013
UPCOMING EVENTS: Click on images below to go to our Support/Events Page
Sierra HOPE's 5th annual Red Dress Party at Val du Vino Winery in Murphys, CA.
Saturday, June 14, 2014 starting at 6:00 PM.
Tickets on sale now!
$45 in advance through June 13, 2014. $50 on the day of the event.