Located in the central Sierra foothills of California, Sierra HOPE serves residents of Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne Counties.
Our mission is to instill hope, foster knowledge, encourage sensitivity and provide support in our communities for HIV/AIDS, other chronic diseases and related social issues.
HIV / AIDS Services include:
- Case management and advocacy for those living with HIV and their families
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Emergency Financial Assistance for HIV related medical care
- Community Food Pantry every Wednesday from 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Supportive Housing Program for people who are disabled and homeless
- Free/Low Cost screening for Hepatitis C
Sierra HOPE Newsletter - Summer 2013
Sierra HOPE Newsletter - Winter 2013
UPCOMING EVENTS: Click on images below to go to our Support/Events Page
Stage 3 Theatre
September 5, 2013
Sierra AIDS Walk
Calaveras Big Trees State Park
September 28, 2013
Support Sierra HOPE with a single donation
Shop, save, and support Sierra HOPE by purchasing a Macy’s Glam Pass, on sale at local Macy’s stores from July 22nd-August 16th, 2013. For more than 31 years, the Macy’s Passport Fund, through the generosity of Macy’s associates and customers has given nearly $31 Million to HIV/AIDS agencies.
Purchase a Glam Pass at the Modesto Macy’s store between July 22 and August 16 and you can support Sierra HOPE while saving money on your Macy’s purchases.
With your $10 donation, you’ll receive an all-day savings pass for an extra 15-20% off, plus a special bounceback offer for $10 off your next $50 purchase.
$5 from each Glam Pass sale benefits the Macy’s Passport Fund, which provides grants for local agencies that serve those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS, including Sierra HOPE.